i'm a wedding and portrait photographer in clemmons, nc. thanks for stopping by! so if you're here, you probably want to know something about me. so here you go...
- what makes me tick: planning a trip. to anywhere. an obsession really.
- my dream car: 2012 audi R8
- my food vice: thin mints girl scout cookies. they are the devil. (who's with me??!?) and on a side note, the pink starbursts are my favorite.
- what terrifies me: spiders. little ones, big ones. doesn't matter. ewwww.
- my favorite vacation spot: well, this is a tough one. i was an air force kid growing up and lived everywhere from california to england, and then i worked for the airlines for several years, so i do love to travel. i could only narrow it down to 3. :)
- for relaxation - Maui
- for fun - New York City
- for old times' sake - London
- my quirks: i always set my alarm for odd times, like 817am. and i'm germaphobic. i won't eat or drink after *anyone*, and i wash my hands like 27 times just while i cook dinner. ok, maybe not quite 27, but it's a lot, and i go through soap like nobody's business.
- what's weird about me: i don't watch tv. (except for sports.) like ever.
- my favorite color: purple
- what i love to photograph: i love bringing out the personality of a high school senior before they begin the next big phase of their lives. after all, chances are good that the next professional photos they'll have taken will be when they're getting married. i love capturing the connection between two people so in love and planning their future together… that look he gives her that says he'll always take care of her, and the sparkle in her eyes that tells him she'd do anything for him. i adore making timeless those emotions and moments of a bride and groom on their wedding day, because those of us who have been there know that in the end, it's all just a blur.
- my favorite quotes are from Dr. Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." & "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." Also, Yoda... "Do or do not. There is no try."
- what's on my bucket list: i'd love to visit greece. so who wants to book my services for a destination wedding in greece? :)
- what drives me batty: negative attitudes
- what makes my day: i love when people let me know they're thinking of me. whether it's a handwritten note, a quick text or call, or a small thoughtful gift. it totally makes my day. every time.
hope to hear from you soon, friend!
contact me with any questions!